Konesko Ltd. was founded in the end of 1992. Based on Estonian capital, Konesko’s primary activity was stator winding for electric motors.
Coniderable expansion of Konesko started in 2003, when long-time partner KCI Konecranes OY decided to end motor manufacturing in Finland and transfer it completely to Estonia. From the end of 2013 KCI Konecranes OY owns 49% of Konesko’s shares.
In conjunction with production growth and for decentralizing labor shortage, Konesko obtained in 2003 production bays in Põltsamaa and from summer of 2004, company’s motor factory is in Koeru and metal factory in Põltsamaa. In 2004 new production bays were built in Koeru to expand motor factory (2200 m²), electric components factory (1700 m²) and metal factory in Põltsamaa (4500 m²).
Konesko Ltd. has set its goal to systemize his activities, by attending to training of employees, continuous control of workmanship, client reclamation demands. To prove the achievement of this goal, in 2002 Konesko was assigned ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality system, which has to assure the implementation of certain internal briefs, persistent observance and improvment of those, employees operations in accordance with work-drawings and systematic functioning of whole company to achieve valuable result.